Joining the Anderton Therapeutic Gardens Society enables you to take advantage of all that The Gardens has to offer. It’s also a great way to support ATGS and The Gardens on Anderton because membership fees provide some of the funding needed to operate The Gardens.
Becoming a member of ATGS is easy, plus it’s not expensive and there are many benefits. Members can:
- enjoy The Gardens throughout our open season (approx. February to October for members)
- volunteer to become a gardener or take on other roles available to help operate The Gardens
- rent a garden allotment
- take part in our Green Thumb 55+ garden club
- volunteer to assist with events, fundraising, and the operation of The Gardens
- vote at our Annual General Meeting held in April each year; and
- serve on our Board of Directors.
Annual Cost of Membership
Individual Membership – $20 Family Membership (1 household) – $30
2 Ways to Join
Come by The Gardens for a visit and ask the Gardens Greeter for a membership form. Fill in the form and leave it with the greeter with your payment.
Print our Membership & Allotment form and submit it by mail with your payment to:
Anderton Therapeutic Gardens Society PO Box 1416 Comox, BC, V9M 7Z9